Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: doh my bad.. see thats from now being online much yesterday

:D

actually thought you were taking this piss cos you're usually shit hot with links  ;D

:lol: doh my bad.. see thats from now being online much yesterday

:D

actually thought you were taking this piss cos you're usually shit hot with links  ;D

:lol:

Did not look at the Chron online yesterday and the top story today was new so i just thought the others were too.

Guest taps01

in response too when/will we sign Barnetta..

StevenWelsh93 ↑ 

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas @

@StevenWelsh93 Looks in the balance. They still like him but things have simmered down a little bit... For now.

1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

StevenWelsh93 ↑ 

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas @

@StevenWelsh93 Looks in the balance. They still like him but things have simmered down a little bit... For now.

Wonder if this means we have other targets.

StevenWelsh93 ↑ 

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas @

In other words: 'I don't know'. It's become pretty obvious he's only getting information when the club drip-feed him it

Maybe we're just not rushing things through. He's probably a back-up for if we can't get N'Zogbia, so why push through a signing when we could still yet get better?

We've got 3 in, no need to rush through our big cash signings when there's 2 months to go until the season starts.

http://www.foot24.eu/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1854

Sir Alex Ferguson's club have asked for a fee of €11m which PSG have agreed, but the arrival of the Bulgarian is linked with the departure of Mevlut Erding to Newcastle. If during negotiations the €11m initially demanded was deemed too expensive by Newcastle, PSG could now be prepared to accept €9m for the player.

Very promising news! €9 million or less would be great business.

Guest Roger Kint

Papers(think it was the Star) according to SSN this morning that we were interested in Forlan  ;D

32? Yeah ok

Papers(think it was the Star) according to SSN this morning that we were interested in Forlan  ;D

32? Yeah ok

He's too old for Ashley to be splashing the cash on, but he would be absolutley fantastic on his own upfront.

Forlan

Nzogbia                              Ben Arfa

Matuidi    Cabaye

Tiote

:fwap:

32? Yeah ok

He's too old for Ashley to be splashing the cash on, but he would be absolutley fantastic on his own upfront.

Forlan

Nzogbia                              Ben Arfa

Matuidi    Cabaye

Tiote

:fwap:

Imagine that shit, wow. We'd be up there with spuds and liverpool no question :lol:

Pardew came out with this guys name and said we should have him wrapped up in ten days, now it seems interest has cooled.

If this is the case then surely a new development has opened on a player who we felt previously was unavailable, please gawd, step up Mr. Sturridge!

Got that one wrong then apologies!

Just from the snippits I read on holidays thats what I picked up, damn you papers, I thought you spoke the truth!

Still, Im working through every suggestion and scenario that we are actually in for sturridge ahead of this guy!