Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest jonnyameobi

Time to move on to the next target, be linked with them for weeks then not get them.....

tbh, if we end up with Ba upfront with Best/Shola, it is a bit of a battering ram partnership we had with Carroll and Shola last year (eg. them battering mackems at home). We are moving forward to a more progressive passing game so Erdinc must be 100% the kind of signing we are aiming to make. That being said, how many other good strikers of that mould/calibre are available for £7mil?...

We need another striker..to give us something different to Ba, Shola and Best..suposed that Ba gets injured, then we are down to the same strikers we had last season..surely we cant wait until Janaury..and there wont be any cheap and quality ones in January

I'm confident we will get one more so Ba, Ben Arfa, Best, new then Ameobi, Ranger, Loven..

Wouldn't be bad, we could do with shifting a couple actually, would prefer that not to be Ranger unless on loan and definitely not Best.

Guest taps01

If we fail to get this guy, then Long is the man. At least according to Mark Douglas.

So possibly:

Gameiro---->Erdinç---->Long

Nice.

Said from day one I'd be happy with long. Just think he will offer us something completely different up front.

Guest taps01

I'd take Long but not for the supposed asking price of £10 million.

Oh no I wouldn't want to pay ten mil for him and I can't imagine our tight a*se owner would either!

I cannot see Long turning out to be anything but a bog standard to good Premiership striker, he would improve us but it's not realy the kind of guy you want in after we've previosly been on the chase for Gamiero.

It would be a Craig Gardner type signing (the best example I can think of).

Coming round to the idea of Long a little, can't see him being prolific by any means but he is quick and hard working isn't he? Obviously nowhere near this £10m figure but something reasonable and I wouldn't be overly opposed. Also starting to think we might have missed a trick with Graham.

Didn't want either initially so expectations suitably lowered :lol:

How about ex Scunthorpe man whose at Celtic (forgetting his name)?

They need to stop fucking around and get aquality replacement for our number 9 and i'll not be happy until they do.

If they get Zoggy and Long i'd not be too unhappy but i'd want the number 9 shirt to be vacant until sombody proves their worth for it.

They need to stop f***ing around and get aquality replacement for our number 9 and i'll not be happy until they do.

If they get Zoggy and Long i'd not be too unhappy but i'd want the number 9 shirt to be vacant until sombody proves their worth for it.

the no9 should just go to the clubs main striker. theres been as many ray clarkes wore it as alan shearers.

Coming round to the idea of Long a little, can't see him being prolific by any means but he is quick and hard working isn't he? Obviously nowhere near this £10m figure but something reasonable and I wouldn't be overly opposed. Also starting to think we might have missed a trick with Graham.

Didn't want either initially so expectations suitably lowered :lol:

How about ex Scunthorpe man whose at Celtic (forgetting his name)?

Gary Hooper, he's decent enough I reckon. Not sure if I'd take him though :undecided:

They need to stop f***ing around and get aquality replacement for our number 9 and i'll not be happy until they do.

the no9 should just go to the clubs main striker. theres been as many ray clarkes wore it as alan shearers.

I think this as well basically, just give it to Ba if we don't sign anyone better.