Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wouldn't listen to that tedious shite.

As far as french transfers are concerned, our journos seem to know fuck all. From now on i will be listening to the french press only on this one.

For the record, i think we will sign him on a five year deal after more shite about delay's etc coming out of the press over here. There just looking for a story and more importantly someone to read it, that's why they all have twitter accounts.

Very rarely do these twats have the "inside track".

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Things appear to be moving on #NUFC striker front. Busy day for Lee out in US! More across Journal & Evening Chronicle tomorrow...

33 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I hope he gets lost on his way back across the Atlantic.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Things appear to be moving on #NUFC striker front.

Phil Airey has signed a long-term contract and we've sold Best for £1m to Wolves or something. You watch. :lol:

Erdinç signing would relax a lot of people a bit about transfers as having him, Best and Ba keeps your Ameobi and Løvenkrands down the pecking order further. I just hope signing Erdinç means we don't cash in on Best, for me he has a big season ahead of him with us. If he stays injury free he could get an eye catching amount of goals against what most expect of him.

Despite the summer starting to go off the rails, signing Erdinc means we're almost there. Just need to replace Enrique and we're fine.

...although if we get rid of a few fringe players I'd love another defender.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Despite the summer starting to go off the rails, signing Erdinc means we're almost there. Just need to replace Enrique and we're fine.

...although if we get rid of a few fringe players I'd love another defender.

Need a centre half

Erdinç signing would relax a lot of people a bit about transfers as having him, Best and Ba keeps your Ameobi and Løvenkrands down the pecking order further. I just hope signing Erdinç means we don't cash in on Best, for me he has a big season ahead of him with us. If he stays injury free he could get an eye catching amount of goals against what most expect of him.

Agree with that assessment, hope we don't sell Best. Although my sentimental side also wants Shola to bang in a few.

Guest optimistic nit

Him scoring 15 the season beforehand id imagine. They obviously think theyll get the best out of him by fitting a player of his nature in the system theyre imagining, so are probably hoping he'll better that also.

only done it once though. losing nolan and carrolls goals and replacing them with Ba and Erdinc. not saying they cant replace them, but neither have as good strikerates as those 2, and even with Carroll and Nolan we needed further striking options. The loss of oNolan is looking worse every day