Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Krul

Debuchy    Colo    MYM    Haidara

HBA  Sissoko    Cabaye  Santon

Marv

Cisse

With Gouffran as our super-sub and interchangeability in the roles/positions obviously. ;D

Even if he wasn't injured: :yao:

Well, I don't mean now (otherwise Colo wouldn't be there either!). I just mean, when he looks less like he's detoxing from heroine and has his head screwed on right (and it hasn't for a while). :)

Krul

Marv

Cisse

With Gouffran as our super-sub and interchangeability in the roles/positions obviously. ;D

Gouff for that LW spot and Haidara or Santon at LB ( its at the point were i frankly don't care which) for me.

Krul

Marv

Cisse

Gouff for that LW spot and Haidara or Santon at LB ( its at the point were i frankly don't care which) for me.

Haidara's performance tonight, as well as Jonas' at the weekend, is as good as anything we've seen from Santon at his best. We've got some really healthy competition in that position now and it'll do absolute wonders for Davide in the long-run, because ultimately I think he probably is the best prospect.

I do feel very fucking guilty taking out Gouff. He's been class.

No he hasn't. It's a popular myth gone wild.

Marveaux was exemplary again tonight, his confidence is sky high.

:thup:

Gouffran's been canny, just a very tidy footballer, but if we ever have a full allocation available to actually start a game then he's the one to drop out for me.

Saying that; I would quite like to see the Sissoko, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Marveaux, Gouffran, Cisse front six I've seen mentioned at some point though :drool:

Gouffran would be a miss, I don't buy Marveaux and Ben Arfa in those 2 wide spots. Apart from Cisse, where's the goal-getting instincts? The team needs balance, we need someone other than Cisse running behind and between defenders, that's where Gouffran can be lethal for us. Give him supply and he'll get goals.

Guest neesy111

:thup:

Probably my favourite player at the moment. Just so fucking good to watch him drift past players and make brilliant passes. Wish Pardew could find a way of getting Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Sissoko and Cisse in the same team.

Probably my favourite player at the moment. Just so f***ing good to watch him drift past players and make brilliant passes. Wish Pardew could find a way of getting Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Sissoko and Cisse in the same team.

Sissoko  Cabaye

Ben Arfa  Marveaux  Gouffran

Cisse

Hell of an attacking force.

Probably my favourite player at the moment. Just so f***ing good to watch him drift past players and make brilliant passes. Wish Pardew could find a way of getting Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Sissoko and Cisse in the same team.

Sissoko  Cabaye

Ben Arfa  Marveaux  Gouffran

Cisse

Hell of an attacking force.

I see no reason why it wouldn't work either, but Pardew will never do it :(

THIS!

Guest Rey Mysterio

Get the feeling both him & Hatem will both be on the bench again Sunday.

He's so creative yet still don't get the feeling Pardew completely trusts him in the big games. Not high enough work rate, lack of a tackle etc

If he could stay fit for a full season I've no doubt he'd be pushing 10 goals.

THIS!

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Newcastle-to-bid-for-Gervinho,-Lazio-eye-Jonas-Gutierrez,-Tottenham-interested-in-Christian-Maggio-57717.jpg

Pardew has said he'll start, like.

Genuinely? He said catergorically that Marveaux will be starting on Sunday? I am bit surprised as that is a game i could see him getting squeezed out of. Can you give a link to the quote please?

Guest icemanblue

Pardew has said he'll start, like.

Genuinely? He said catergorically that Marveaux will be starting on Sunday? I am bit surprised as that is a game i could see him getting squeezed out of. Can you give a link to the quote please?

Sure I read it in some of the post match comments. Could be on twitter, on here, or another website. You can start looking, if you want? I've already read it once, don't need to again.