Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 16m

Robert Langer of @Mercato365 believes that Sochaux have contacted Newcastle for the possible loan signing of Sylvain Marveaux. #FCSM #NUFC

Imperative that we keep him.

Not going to happen sochaux can't afford his wages

Fairly certain he'll go, no smoke without fire.

That'll be why we set the window ablaze with the signings of Thauvin, Gomis, Bent et all.

I meant more along the lines of when the mag ran that story months ago that he might be moving on. He doesn't seem happy - why would he be - he's constantly sacrificed for shitter players.

Guest reefatoon

Just don't see what some people get a hard on over with this fella. heart the size of a pea, and just non existent. Always completely flatters to deceive for me. No doubt I will be told he isn't a winger and shouldn't be out wide, but Christ, if he is supposed to be so good, i would expect him to have more presence on the game. Bit gash in truth.

Just don't see what some people get a hard on over with this fella. heart the size of a pea, and just non existent. Always completely flatters to deceive for me. No doubt I will be told he isn't a winger and shouldn't be out wide, but Christ, if he is supposed to be so good, i would expect him to have more presence on the game. Bit gash in truth.

The wank fest over him was crazy..people think I am crazy thinking Jonas is better not like he is an ARG international player

He's garbage out wide its the truth, always has been. He's very good in the middle but Pardew doesn't seem to trust him there for what ever reason.

Just isn't a winger. (sorry) Best position is in front of a midfield two and two wide players and a striker with movement. Unfortunately many on here don't see it, but even worse, Pardew doesn't see it.

He's garbage out wide its the truth, always has been. He's very good in the middle but Pardew doesn't seem to trust him there for what ever reason.

In a nut shell.