London 2012: Mexico win Olympic football gold

Sifu

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Don't expect typical match day security, that's for sure. So anyone going to the games should probably head out way earlier.

Its going to be 'Airport-esque'.

Cordoning all round the stadium off aren't they? Hope due to official sponsor shit they start selling maccyds in the ground.

Sure I read the Strawberry would be out of action.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Cordoning all round the stadium off aren't they? Hope due to official sponsor shit they start selling maccyds in the ground.

Yup.

Bag checks and scanners will be out too. Security will be insane. Likewise at the Training Ground and Academy. So I wouldn't expect much joy for those saddos that queue up outside the training ground all day trying to get autographs.  :lol:

Looks a good line-up. :thup: Will tickets be hard to come by/expensive?

Nope should be a fair amount left, will go on sale again shortly. Got two for the 4th of August @ £20 a pop... which I now can't use. :undecided:

If you're selling them, let me know.  :aww:

Guest neesy111

Still not on sale, just had a look.

Edit:  Been on sale but not many sold.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Looking forward to seeing Japan to be honest. They've supposedly made fantastic efforts in improving their youth coaching over the last 10 years.

Looking forward to seeing Japan to be honest. They've supposedly made fantastic efforts in improving their youth coaching over the last 10 years.

http://www.northwestern.edu/magazine/winter2011/images/large-images/CU_Phil%20Yu_Large.jpg

Yup.

Bag checks and scanners will be out too. Security will be insane. Likewise at the Training Ground and Academy. So I wouldn't expect much joy for those saddos that queue up outside the training ground all day trying to get autographs.  :lol:

Nope should be a fair amount left, will go on sale again shortly. Got two for the 4th of August @ £20 a pop... which I now can't use. :undecided:

If you're selling them, let me know.  :aww:

If you can't pick up any, i'll happily lob you them for less than I paid, if none of my folks take them up. :D

No idea when they actually start sending them out though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

A CULTURAL REFERENCE THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I AM UNSURE HOW TO REPLY DUE TO FEAR OF APPEARING INSENSITIVE AND POSSIBLY RACIST.  :frantic: