London 2012: Mexico win Olympic football gold

Sifu

Yesterday's game was average at best. GB's goal was a decent move and Butland looked rather sharp but overall it wasn't that good of a game. I was alternating between the footy and the swimming (was watching it in a bar and it had the swimming on on the other screen). Still though, very much looking forward to the Quarters against South Korea. Where's that being played btw?

Apparently the organizing committee have decided to not segregate the two sides of fans for GB v. ROK. Seems like a terrible idea...

There has been no segregation in any of the games.  Apparently all due to the ethos of the Olympics.

That midfield trio of Cleverley, Ramsey and Allen worked very well. We need to try and get a similar set up in the England team.

I'm scottish Cronky, but even I know the welsh can't play for england!

Translated with google translate:

On Bellamy -

* Sent home from training camp in Spain when he was a Newcastle player.

* Partied along with Kieron Dyer, Carl Cort and Andy Griffin when they really should have been at the club banquet in honor of chairman Sir John Hall.

* Attacked and struck a female student several times in the face outside a nightclub in Newcastle. The woman, who tried to get into Kieron Dyers car, was imprisoned and got 750 pounds in fines.

* Three-match ban after he headbutted Dynamo Kiev defender Tiberiu Ghion in the face.

* Accused of racial discrimination by a bouncer who threw him out of a nightclub in Cardiff.

* Threw chair at Newcastle coach John Carver after a fight.

* Was accused of having sent the following message to Alan Shearer after Newcastle lost 1-4 to Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-final: "You can not even kiss my ass ..."

* Broke into Riise's room and hit him several times with a golf club.

Good lad, alright.

Fiery temper no doubt, but I seriously doubt he's racist. The stuff about attacking a woman is pretty awful like. Personally think there's few things worse and weaker than attacking a woman.

Aside from that though, I've always enjoyed his attitude on the pitch and seen him do some good stuff off it

Apparently the organizing committee have decided to not segregate the two sides of fans for GB v. ROK. Seems like a terrible idea...

yes those Korean fans and their history of violence, its a real risk exposing british kids to  such viscious foreigners.

yes those Korean fans and their history of violence, its a real risk exposing british kids to  such viscious foreigners.

Wasn't talking about that. It completely prevents any of our fans from cheering for the team given that all of them are going to be scattered and surrounded by home fans.

Alright, on second thought it probably isn't a terrible idea for your side.