The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Forgot about an Everton/Southampton/us treble that saved my day. Even despite throwing a bit on a speculative Malaga -1/Chelsea -1. I keep telling myself that sooner or later something will click and Chelsea will have a comprehensive victory. Then I watch them and remember why it hasn't fucking happened. :lol: Do Ladbrokes have a live chat help? Tried to email them as soon as I realised two of my 3 FGS in a trixie weren't starting. VDV ended up coming on for Spurs, so they were 'kind' enough to refund me £1.25 for Jelavic being a no-show. Bastards.

Had Colo FGS e/w, Cisse 3-0 and Cisse last goal, so I made enough profit for a few pints at least.

Also had a 5-way 'player to score' accy - Cisse, Jelavic (void), Crouch (void), Adebayor (void) and Dempsey - so won a decent amount on that despite only getting two of them :lol:

Looks like it's been a very good Easter for everyone. :thup:

Think I ended up around £1.1k up from Friday. Was one result away from an extra £3.5k which was a bit annoying but hey-ho.

Had Colo FGS e/w, Cisse 3-0 and Cisse last goal, so I made enough profit for a few pints at least.

Also had a 5-way 'player to score' accy - Cisse, Jelavic (void), Crouch (void), Adebayor (void) and Dempsey - so won a decent amount on that despite only getting two of them :lol:

How did that work? Did Adebayor not come on at HT for Spurs and Crouch not come on for 30mins against Villa?

I thought 'to score' bets were valid as long as the player played some part of the match? ???

Even if you won on Cisse (odds-against) and Dempsey (6/5?) the returns couldn't have been much more than 9/4?

Is it possible to bet on who will win the CL and who the other finalist will be?

Try SkyBet, or failing that, horror of all horrors - LEAVE THE INTERNET - and ask in REAL LIFE... in PERSON... in a shop.

Is it possible to bet on who will win the CL and who the other finalist will be?

Try SkyBet, or failing that, horror of all horrors - LEAVE THE INTERNET - and ask in REAL LIFE... in PERSON... in a shop.

Fuck that.