The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Bayern Munich look to be choosing a cracking day to draw their fist home game of the season like. Cunts.

:thup: I'm now waiting for Real to fuck me now.

I've spent three days watching my account winnings go from £100 to £0, each day going 'I'll withdraw this remaining so and so' with the amount dwindling each day until I go for broke and throw it all down the fucking drain. What a joke.

I have a problem. :(

It's a proper rip, like. The highest box always goes in the first two rounds, meaning you're lucky to break even or scrape a quid or two's profit.

Yes, I made about £1.20 back off my £5.00 spend. S'areet though, I get it back, not that I'll be spending it on DoND again.

Bayern Munich look to be choosing a cracking day to draw their fist home game of the season like. Cunts.

I've spent three days watching my account winnings go from £100 to £0, each day going 'I'll withdraw this remaining so and so' with the amount dwindling each day until I go for broke and throw it all down the fucking drain. What a joke.

You have a problem? I've just checked my 365 account and in the last 24 hours I've staked £1,812.92. :lol:

You have a problem? I've just checked my 365 account and in the last 24 hours I've staked £1,812.92. :lol:

That's quite much for a weekend when there weren't any real decent bets available... :lol: