The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Falcao evens

Llorente 6/5

for anytime scorers tonight. Decent odds them imo, shame I've got no money :yao:

Fucking commentators got my hopes up. Heard them say something about Llorente in the build up to the goal. :dave: Cunts.

Guest Roger Kint

You got very lucky with that late Valencia goal right at the end of the half :lol:

I need them both to stay draws.

Aye went for a drink and come back to 3-1 though :(

Falcao evens

Llorente 6/5

for anytime scorers tonight. Decent odds them imo, shame I've got no money :yao:

f***ing commentators got my hopes up. Heard them say something about Llorente in the build up to the goal. :dave: c***s.

:lol:

If you win I want a percentage ;)

Falcao evens

Llorente 6/5

f***ing commentators got my hopes up. Heard them say something about Llorente in the build up to the goal. :dave: c***s.

:lol:

If you win I want a percentage ;)

If wormy wins :lol: Think about what you're saying, man.

Drogba - Man Down - Outright

TUE 24 APR 19:45 PRICE

3/1

6/4

2 or more

11/8

How many times will the physio come on to the pitch to treat Drogba - 90 Mins Play - If Drogba does not start then bet void.

:mackems:

£1 Newcastle 4-1

£1 Shola last goalscorer

£1 Williamson anytime

£1 Rotherham, Oldham, Port Vale, Notts County, Huddersfield

Going to be without internet so having to put a few bets on now.

10€ on Dortmund / Bremen / Hertha / Arsenal / NUFC / Man Utd / Barcelona (CL) / Real Madrid (CL)

40€ on Arsenal / NUFC / Man Utd

No real big bets for the weekend (yet). Won't be at home tomorrow the whole day so wouldn't be able to react. Home in time for El Clasico, though.

I'm absolutely rubbish at betting, wasting tons of money at the moment.

Say I've got £20 pounds to bet, reckon it's best putting a quid or a couple of quid on lots of different things things such as accumulators and scorecast's etc. or lumping £20 or two £10 bets on things I am more certain about?

I'm absolutely rubbish at betting, wasting tons of money at the moment.

Say I've got £20 pounds to bet, reckon it's best putting a quid or a couple of quid on lots of different things things such as accumulators and scorecast's etc. or lumping £20 or two £10 bets on things I am more certain about?

The second imho. I still don't win too often, but much more frequently than doing very speculative bets.

Bet365 seems to offer good odds and it's probably the best actual site out there imo (really easy to navigate etc).

Sky will give you a free £10 sport bet, £10 for poker & £5 for games (no reason not to sign up as you don't have to deposit anything, they just literally give you £25)

Paddy Power will match up to £50

All of those sites are no hastle.