The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Taking Hungary u21s to beat Liechtenstein u21s tonight with -2 handicap.

1 Hungary U21 -2.0 Liechtenstein U21 v Hungary U21

(Asian Handicap) 05/06/2012 None 1.975 Won

Stake:  40.00  To Win:  39.00  Returns:  79.00 

Nice one Liechtenstein, never done better than a 2-0 loss in years!

I'm furious with David, I bet on Ukraine without any knowledge of the game, I was relying on his German efficiency.

worst thing you can do is listen to the cock suckers in this thread. i was lead to beleive by someone that samoa would fuck up tahiti. turns out tahiti are absolutely class. they won me a lil bit of money today and i will be looking out for them in future fixtures to back again.

I'm not so sure it's that Tahiti are class, rather than Samoa are just pure shite. They lost 9-0 today like.

:lol:

Fucking hell, I wouldn't mind playing some international football. Going to apply for citizenship.

tahiti saw off vanuatu with ease today. 4-1. a proud footballing nation, oozing class + tekkers in all areas of the pitch, bravely lead by the fierce trio of Tehau brothers. tahiti are class.

I'm furious with David, I bet on Ukraine without any knowledge of the game, I was relying on his German efficiency.

worst thing you can do is listen to the cock suckers in this thread. i was lead to beleive by someone that samoa would fuck up tahiti. turns out tahiti are absolutely class. they won me a lil bit of money today and i will be looking out for them in future fixtures to back again.

I've got nothing to prove to you, nothing to prove to people that follow my bets, nothing to prove to people - like you - that wouldn't follow me and would call me names.

I keep winning important bets, you are winning something....

[/Mourinho]