The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

AZ alkmaar were part of my 5 team accy and their game was abandoned at halftime at 0-0. What happens if the rest of my results come in? Do i just get my stake back or are Alkmaar removed from the accy?

I think the later will happen.

Some absolutely excellent odds for Champions League during the week and Premier League next weekend. Might have to make some early bets to take advantage of that.

Great value for next weekend. Thinking of putting £50 on a Spurs, Man Utd (:blush:) & Arsenal treble. Will probably take Man Utd out though.

CL value doesn't seem especially good to me.

I'll save JH a post and say none of them are safe-safe.

With that said, Fulham struggle tremendously on the road, especially scoring and Arsenal look like the second or third best side in the league coming forward at the minute IMO.

WBA-Spurs will be tighter, but that's why they're odds are close to evens. It's a gamble, but Spurs have the quality to beat WBA for sure. They have enjoyed an element of luck not to be pegged back when they've had narrow leads lately though - so maybe their luck will end here and WBA will grab a draw.

Man Utd is far from certain too. Defensively they're weak, central midfield not the best and attack seems a little profligate of late. Lesser teams very easily could have grabbed draws from their slender victories lately.

They do love to field their strongest eleven, remember they're superstars and turn up when they know they're playing Newcastle mind you. With an annoyingly unerring and unflinching consistency. The complete bastards. :lol:

Oh, just saw that you're talking about Man Utd next PREMIER LEAUGUE game, not Champions League. My bad.

For that, no. Not safe at all. Very bad odds indeed.

Man Utd's next Champions League match is as safe as it can get, though. Thinking about putting a large sum on it....

I have an accy:

Rapid Bucharesti

Sparta Prague

Bursaspor

AGF Aarhus

Podbesbidzie Bielsko Biada

Rapid's opponents were 13/2 and went 0-2 up after 20 minutes :lol: but it's now 2-2 at HT and they've had a man sent off, so that's not looking so bad. Sparta are 1-0 up too.