The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

£3 Tottenham/Villa draw @ 10/3

Tottenham have to start dropping points some time, don't they? :lol:

/Lawro's guide to betting

They're unbeaten in the league in 8 and won 7 of those, yet doesn't scream Spurs win to me.

£3 Tottenham/Villa draw @ 10/3

Tottenham have to start dropping points some time, don't they? :lol:

/Lawro's guide to betting

Villareal @ 18/1 is screaming my name like, do Bayern look like getting beat at home again, David?

They don't look the same without Schweinsteiger but there'll be a reaction after the defeat against Dortmund. Bayern win.

Two successive roars from flashscores means I'm fucked - Rapid concede equaliser to 10-men longshots and Aarhus concede the second goal at home. :lol:

EDIT: Now Rapid are down to ten men also but 4-3 up :lol: this is a mental game

Damn Spurs, I was on my way to bets on them winning 2-0 and 3-0 when they scored and their wasn't any decent odds on their game at all.

Anyway I put £5.00 on Man Utd, Man City, Madrid, and Plymouth all winning tomorrow. That returns just under £25.00

I also put £1 on the Irish lottery which if I get all 5 numbers I get £100k.

Damn Spurs, I was on my way to bets on them winning 2-0 and 3-0 when they scored and their wasn't any decent odds on their game at all.

Anyway I put £5.00 on Man Utd, Man City, Madrid, and Plymouth all winning tomorrow. That returns just under £25.00

:lol: Righteo mate.

:lol: Righteo mate.

Aye I know, I might as well have given that £1 to charity.

Despite saying I would not bet tonoght, I had put around 25 on Spurs just before kick off and some of the same on Spurs -1... If Spurs just win, it'll be no win, no loss. If -1 happens, it'll be a nice 50 € profit. Decent.