The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Going back to relative safety after a period of wins followed by loss which has seen me move no where fast! Almost exactly as I was a week and a half ago. Anyway:

Barca

Bayern to qualify

Early Champions League betting for me today. Left a bit over 100€ in my account - let the fun start.

I know people will say that's because my FCB hatred but, I can see Milan getting a win here. Same goes for Marsaille. The odds - especially as a double - were just too good to turn down.

38€ on AC Milan / Marsaille double.

70€ on AC Milan DNB / Marsaille DNB double.

Do it.

Early Champions League betting for me today. Left a bit over 100€ in my account - let the fun start.

I know people will say that's because my FCB hatred but, I can see Milan getting a win here. Same goes for Marsaille. The odds - especially as a double - were just too good to turn down.

Do it.

:lol:

withdrawn the rest of your € for the car?

Do it.

:lol:

withdrawn the rest of your € for the car?

No, no. :lol:

Just because it's the end of the month and I wanted to have a good 'monthly balance' in the end.

With those 100€ I've left I just thought I'd give it a 'crazy go' today. 

All I can say is, that my 'betting-career' really got started by that Arsenal win against Barcelona in the Champions League last (?) sesaon. I was betting before that but, that really brought me some great money that built me a sort of platform.

The odds that day were like today - far too high, just because it's Barcelona. AC Milan are on form, they've trashed Arsenal at home and I believe they can do it tonight.

All I can say is, that my 'betting-career' really got started by that Arsenal win against Barcelona in the Champions League last (?) sesaon. I was betting before that but, that really brought me some great money that built me a sort of platform.

The odds that day were like today - far too high, just because it's Barcelona. AC Milan are on form, they've trashed Arsenal at home and I believe they can do it tonight.

I assume they'll trash the pitch beforehand to give themselves a better chance. Whether that'll be enough combined with their "breaking up the play" tactics, I'm not so sure myself.

Does anyone get involved with lay betting on betfair? Was thinking of having a look. At the minute I just play alot of poker and occasionally bet on football. Although i have vowed a few times never to bet on football, I cant think of a time ive won!

Does anyone get involved with lay betting on betfair? Was thinking of having a look. At the minute I just play alot of poker and occasionally bet on football. Although i have vowed a few times never to bet on football, I cant think of a time ive won!

I did a bit of matched betting in-play, but got completely fucked over the other day, found a reasonable arbitrage bet which was voided on one side due to 'palpable error'. Wiped out all the profits I'd made from it in an instant. Don't do it unless you're sure about what you're doing and I'd personally not recommend doing it in-play.