The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

My first ever online bet Man U to win at 1-1. Fuck this betting bullshit, still got Celtic at -1 if that doesn't come through I'm closing my account. 

Have little patience....

My first ever online bet Man U to win at 1-1. Fuck this betting bullshit, still got Celtic at -1 if that doesn't come through I'm closing my account. 

Have little patience....

I was expecting free money, 4-2 up 'wow, this shit is easy' start thinking about handing in my notice and then BAM!! 4-4. Stupid gambling!

As soon as I heard the flashscores 'goal' noise I thought 'ah, that'll be a goal conceded by one of my teams'.

That gives me nightmares at night that noise. So many times has that went off in the 94th minute of a game to deny me a winning bet  :lol:

As soon as I heard the flashscores 'goal' noise I thought 'ah, that'll be a goal conceded by one of my teams'.

Sure enough, Hibs concede. Scottish tossers.

Can't handle sound effects like. I have a cardiac arrest every time it happens; always mute that shit now.

Already a better gambler than me.

The world of gambling needs people like you, mate. There have to be people to finance the bookies in the end.... :lol:

David, I'm close to accepting a ban in return for posting a repeating clip of our 3rd and 4th goals today.

The world of gambling needs people like you, mate. There have to be people to finance the bookies in the end.... :lol:

David, I'm close to accepting a ban in return for posting a repeating clip of our 3rd and 4th goals today.

:lol: Too true. But you know that it didn't really bother me in terms of money today? You know, in the end, it was a special weekend for the 2 special ones...  :shifty:

Went to rip on my boss yesterday, who's an Arsenal fan but she just mainly looks out for the results, doesn't keep up on news. Said she was going to put a bet on Arteta FGS. Was going to say something along the lines of 'bless ya, it's mugs like you that keep the betting industry ticking over'. and then remembered, I am one of those those mugs. :(

Went to rip on my boss yesterday, who's an Arsenal fan but she just mainly looks out for the results, doesn't keep up on news. Said she was going to put a bet on Arteta FGS. Was going to say something along the lines of 'bless ya, it's mugs like you that keep the betting industry ticking over'. and then remembered, I am one of those those mugs. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great.