The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Money on Chelsea for Saturday. Just a question of how much. Think it could be in the region of 500€ plus...

I'm thinking both to score at around evens is the best bet for the final.

Money on Chelsea for Saturday. Just a question of how much. Think it could be in the region of 500€ plus...

I'm thinking both to score at around evens is the best bet for the final.

Oh, there are a lot of good bets around tbh. Lampard and/or Drogba to score, for example, is a decent shout, too.

I might join David28 with the Chelski gamble.

Looks a good price and Chelsea have every chance in normal time. Ramires is just a massive blow, though.

I might join David28 with the Chelski gamble.

Looks a good price and Chelsea have every chance in normal time. Ramires is just a massive blow, though.

Good to hear you're considering it as you are one of the better ones when it comes to betting. I know I'm doing it because I think it has a great chance and not only because I want Bayern to lose.

Different sport but just noticed that Ladbrokes are offering 2.62 (13/8) for USA to win Finland in regular time and 2.05 (21/20) including OT and pens in Ice Hockey World Championships. USA beat Finland 5-0 on group stages and looked dominant. Finland have been really poor and in my eyes USA is favourite in this. Don't wanna bet it myself as I'm from Finland. Thank me later.  :razz:

FYI...

Sam Kelly ‏@HEGS_com

The big news today is tonight's clásico: River Plate v San Lorenzo in the Copa Argentina quarter final, in 3 hours' time.

Likely to be a pretty strong River side against a San Lorenzo team consisting of Enzo Kalinski and ten players who aren't regular starters.

FYI...

Sam Kelly ‏@HEGS_com

The big news today is tonight's clásico: River Plate v San Lorenzo in the Copa Argentina quarter final, in 3 hours' time.

Likely to be a pretty strong River side against a San Lorenzo team consisting of Enzo Kalinski and ten players who aren't regular starters.

Putting my final pound on River. Watch them lose.

However many horses are running, one person should bet on each horse in the race. An independent person, such as myself, would be happy to conduct a draw to see who gets which horse. Anyone keen? Would be fun