The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Is there anyway to get free bets? I have various dorment accounts, and I've seen a few times in this thread saying people have randomly been given free bets.

I once got a free bet from someone for not visiting for ages. Think Sky Bet. But if you really want free bets you're probably better off signing up to new companies.

Have you got a Coral account already? First deposit matched upto £50 with a free bet. None of this playing through it shite, though. I stuck the tenner bonus I got on the Czech last night. The £27.50 profit is mine to do what I want with and they just don't give you your initial stake back.

Everyone else seems to regularly get free bets. Considering how much I'm bankrolling various bookmakers, the least they can do is give me a free bet or 2 once in a while.

Everyone else seems to regularly get free bets. Considering how much I'm bankrolling various bookmakers, the least they can do is give me a free bet or 2 once in a while.

Probably figured there's no point as you'd just lose it anyway.

Probably figured there's no point as you'd just lose it anyway.

It's no-risk for them then. To be honest, I don't see.....

Wait a minute.

fak u gilona

Well my 10 year old football mad nephew is like The World Cups Paul the octopus, he has guessed every score right so far... the little Gem so I thought it was about time I stuck some dosh on his predictions but I added the goal scorers.

:D

:lol: You've so missed the boat and this is where it goes tits up.

What are his predictions today? :shifty:

we're waiting..... :shifty:

Guest BenArfaKedavra

Germany/Portugal-Netherlands over 2.5 goals.

Same here £10. Also £10 on Germany/Portugal double chance.

Well my 10 year old football mad nephew is like The World Cups Paul the octopus, he has guessed every score right so far... the little Gem so I thought it was about time I stuck some dosh on his predictions but I added the goal scorers.

:lol: You've so missed the boat and this is where it goes tits up.

What are his predictions today? :shifty:

Portugal 2-0 win & Germany 3-1 win

I think wor sis would give him away, he is like a 50 yearold dwarf but with a hint of chav.. right little character he is.