The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

You had an Udinese/Valencia double didn't you? Dunno why I just don't copy your bets.

Realised I threw Barca in on that as well. Thought they were welching/holding out on me, for a minute.

I just followed you on Barca -1/Spurs DNB. See how far my powers/luck/form stretches.

Limit found. Truly you are powerful - you stopped Barca. At least my other bet came in.

You had an Udinese/Valencia double didn't you? Dunno why I just don't copy your bets.

Realised I threw Barca in on that as well. Thought they were welching/holding out on me, for a minute.

I just followed you on Barca -1/Spurs DNB. See how far my powers/luck/form stretches.

Limit found. Truly you are powerful - you stopped Barca. At least my other bet came in.

I don't really know what to do. :lol:

just had a look at some of the odds for the upcoming internationals. Properly diabolical.

Scotland 1/4 away from home against Liechtenstein, for example. Scotland aren't 1/4 odds on against anyone, man! Ireland aren't 1/20 odds on against anyone either.

Had 77p on whoever it was to beat Newell's Old Boys at evens, managed it and doubled my stake.

EDIT:

£2 on Sheff Utd @ evens

£1 on Scunthorpe, Gateshead @ 3/1

54p on Preston, Gillingham, Huddersfield, Wycombe and Bournemouth @ about 16/1

Guest Rey Mysterio

Anyone backed our reserves tonight? We were evs at 3 o'clock, in to 8/13 when I got in from work at 6. Looks like I wasn't the only one.

Had 77p on whoever it was to beat Newell's Old Boys at evens, managed it and doubled my stake.

EDIT:

£2 on Sheff Utd @ evens

£1 on Scunthorpe, Gateshead @ 3/1

54p on Preston, Gillingham, Huddersfield, Wycombe and Bournemouth @ about 16/1

So basically ended up 54p down, Ched Evans winner for Sheff U clawed back most my stake.

I apologise. I only took it out on you because I spent a significant amount of time with a southend fan tonight who couldn't stop talking about the JPT, bless him. The annoying tosser.

Ireland, England, South Africa and New Zealand all to win in the egg chasing is over 5/1 with some places. This is good, no?

Yes, nz and England are certs, you might want to check what the Aussie team is to face sa, if there best backs are fit then they have beaten the saffas quite a lot recently, and Ireland Wales could go either way

England, Stoke, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal is 15/2. I think that's unreal.

Bit of a wait after the England game though  :undecided:

Aye, I don't even spread my bets over Saturday/Sunday normally, but I think that's just amazing. Probably Sunderland who would fuck it up though.