The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Malmo just scored a really nice goal.

Shame Rangers decided to leave a 20 yard gap in the middle of their defence...

Is it on TV?

I had a check and apparently it's only on Premier Sports, some subscription channel.

Really good match between Bayern and AC Milan so far. It's pretty much been all Bayern first half.

Would people say that the German league is the stronger of the two now?

The Seria A has fallen a fair bit in recent times.

UEFA say so these days. German clubs get 4 Champions League spots for this season while Italy only gets 3.

Really good match between Bayern and AC Milan so far. It's pretty much been all Bayern first half.

UEFA say so these days. German clubs get 4 Champions League spots for this season while Italy only gets 3.

Ok didn't know that  :thup:

Ok didn't know that  :thup:

Personally I'd say AC and Inter are better than Bayern & BVB but the German league has better strength in depth but I don't watch enough of either really to make a full judgement.

Ok didn't know that  :thup:

Personally I'd say AC and Inter are better than Bayern & BVB but the German league has better strength in depth but I don't watch enough of either really to make a full judgement.

I don't really see many games either, I catch up a few times a season with some internet surfing to see which teams are doing well in each league. A lot of my judgment is through the players being brought into the leagues (I guess the Russian league is improving if we look at this criteria), and champions league performance.

Sturridge looked sharp when he came on and scored a nice goal. Really wish we'd just spend 15 mil on him.

I wouldn't have thought he was for sale. Certainly no reason for Chelsea to get rid, whatever the price.

Played a blinder again today. :thup:

Sturridge looked sharp when he came on and scored a nice goal. Really wish we'd just spend 15 mil on him.

I wouldn't have thought he was for sale. Certainly no reason for Chelsea to get rid, whatever the price.

Played a blinder again today. :thup:

Thought he'd publicly said he wanted first team football this season and was willing to move clubs to ensure this? Or have i imagined that in the hope it was true?

We starting with Valdés, Dos Santos, Fontàs, Sergio Busquets, Maxwell, Keita, Thiago, Iniesta, Pedro, Soriano, Villa

That makes it 2 defenders in the starting lineup, 3 if we assume Busquets will play as CB.

It's been rumoured that Pep would try a 3-4-3 during this preseason. Guess it's time.