The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Aye Nani is going to be shit hot. I can see him and Young ripping teams a new one. Man Utd need to sort out some kind of first choice, long term CM pairing mind. Even so, your league to lose this year, like

It'll be Fletcher and Carrick like. Make no mistake, no disrespect to WBA, but if it was Chelsea or Arsenal, Cleverley nor Welbeck would have got the nod.

EDIT: At this early stage, I don't like that btw. I'd prefer the strongest available lineup. Berbatov should be starting IMO.

Have to say I like the fact that Ferguson starts with Cleverley, Smalling and Welbeck. Probably the best ever when it comes to handling youth and maximizing potential.

Aye true enough. I just don't want Berbatov to leave either. He's bound to be thinking that if he can't get into the squad now, how will he when Hernandez is back.

I can see Berbatov not being in tip top condition tbh. I get the impression he could be a lazy bastard in the hols and pre-season. Utd need to break the bank for a CM, trouble is I reckon they need a top ACM and a top DCM. May be worth going for a player that has attributes in both. No idea who, mind.

If he does well for us over a couple of seasons and is as good as we all hope he is, I can see Cabaye at Utd (from the little I know of him so far).

I can see Berbatov not being in tip top condition tbh. I get the impression he could be a lazy bastard in the hols and pre-season. Utd need to break the bank for a CM, trouble is I reckon they need a top ACM and a top DCM. May be worth going for a player that has attributes in both. No idea who, mind.

If he does well for us over a couple of seasons and is as good as we all hope he is, I can see Cabaye at Utd (from the little I know of him so far).

Sneijder was perfect but I never expected that to happen. Thought Nasri and Modric would have been perfect as well but it looks like City have Nasri wrapped up and Modric isn't available (with Stamford Bridge his location if he is).

Schweinsteiger possibly? All going to cost a fortune.

Young is such a f***ing knacker

He's on free kicks and corners, and also whips balls in more consistently than Nani.

In what is a better team, he'll also have a lot more room, with the focus more likely to be on the likes of Rooney, Hernandez, Nani et al.

Think Young might just end up with better stats at the end of the day  :snod:

Nani is also prone to getting into Ferguson's dog house, and so is more likely to be rotated with Valencia than Young is.

Young is such a f***ing knacker

He's on free kicks and corners, and also whips balls in more consistently than Nani.

In what is a better team, he'll also have a lot more room, with the focus more likely to be on the likes of Rooney, Hernandez, Nani et al.

Think Young might just end up with better stats at the end of the day  :snod:

Nani is also prone to getting into Ferguson's dog house, and so is more likely to be rotated with Valencia than Young is.

Oh I accept he's a good play, but he's a cheat and a twat to boot. Like Nani really.