The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest palnese

Obertan is twice the player Routledge is, and I haven't even seen Obertan play more than like a game or so. Routledge was shit for us.

Routledge was great for us in the CCC and the best player on the pitch vs Chelsea at home. He's got something about him, but I guess we'll never see his potential fulfilled.

Obertan is twice the player Routledge is, and I haven't even seen Obertan play more than like a game or so. Routledge was s*** for us.

you never see Obertan play and you think he's twice the player of Routledge   :facepalm:

if Obertan keep playing like yesterday ,he's twice the s*** than Routledge

Match between Morelia & Santos in the Mexican league suspended after gunfire outside the stadium. Was broadcast on TV. Terrifying stuff.  :undecided:

http://futbol.univision.com/mexico/videos/video/2011-08-20/tiroteo-en-pleno-santos-morelia?ftloc=channel100%3AcmsStage&ftpos=channel100%3AcmsStage%3A1

That shit is crazy.  To watch players run off the pitch in fear of getting shot is a crazy feeling.

Obertan is twice the player Routledge is, and I haven't even seen Obertan play more than like a game or so. Routledge was s*** for us.

Routledge was great for us in the CCC and the best player on the pitch vs Chelsea at home. He's got something about him, but I guess we'll never see his potential fulfilled.

Hey I guess I should've put in the PL because obviously he was one of our best players in the CCC.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

you never see Obertan play and you think he's twice the player of Routledge  :facepalm:

if Obertan keep playing like yesterday ,he's twice the s*** than Routledge

Obertan is superior.

Why did I bother with Kenwyne Jones in my Fantasy team. He makes looks Shola look sprightly ffs.

I have him; wasn't too expensive, going to play most games and although he might not score loads, he'll be involved in a lot of Stoke goals. Good FF player.