The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Boos at Villa Park at full time. Hmmm.

I've been going since 1973, and I am sat here tonight trying to think of a time when I came home from a match more depressed.

I came up with

Villa 0 - Man City 5 under Venglos

Villa 0 - Forest 5 in about 1984

and then I started to struggle.

First shot on 87 minutes, from a CB. Full strength team, largely, against Bolton reserves, and yet again our midfield got totally owned.

I've been going since 1973, and I am sat here tonight trying to think of a time when I came home from a match more depressed.

I came up with

First shot on 87 minutes, from a CB. Full strength team, largely, against Bolton reserves, and yet again our midfield got totally owned.

I see.....

I came up with

you t*** brummie. the whole point of that post was to underwhelm our performance on saturday wasn't it ? (subtext......bolton reserves are better than you err err u err-err)

however i can forgive you anything for the diego swarfega wiki page.

I'm either watching Barca or getting carted to hospital in massive agony. Nice. :snod:

It'll be an eclectic mix of Graeme Sharp talking about how Hibbert's hoofed the ball out of play, then seeing Messi skin 4 players and score.

With Higuaín seeing so much bench since he came back from his injury, and Neymar apparently coming soon, he probably will be on the move. Wonder where he could end up in.

Might take a stab at Tottenham a lá Van der Vaart. Probably much more unlikely but it pangs of a Redknapp shock-signing.