The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Why do I feel the hate for Liverpool Football Club deep in my guts? I really can't explain it! I try to ignore them, brush them aside as insignificant self-aggrandizing twats, but I can't help hating the club, their fans, and every single player retarded enough to wear that ugly red kit. Really can't explain it  ???

Why do I feel the hate for Liverpool Football Club deep in my guts? I really can't explain it! I try to ignore them, brush them aside as insignificant self-aggrandizing twats, but I can't help hating the club, their fans, and every single player retarded enough to wear that ugly red kit. Really can't explain it  ???

Hate them as well. Can't explain it either.

Hate them as well. Can't explain it either.

:thup:

Was that shot at the Red Sox on your broadcast as well?

These commentators are for US only pet. As if the UK would poison the TV with Steve McManaman

Feh! I thought we were sharing something. Fucking shite.

These commentators are for US only pet. As if the UK would poison the TV with Steve McManaman

:lol: I always hope that too.

Don't be ridiculous. They're always trying to crowbar US references in, when they clearly don't know what they're referencing. Oh and they say tie every so often too.

Don't be ridiculous. They're always trying to crowbar US references in, when they clearly don't know what they're referencing. Oh and they say tie every so often too.

:lol: They really do. Whatever sport is biggest at the moment gets a reference. I feel cheated.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Carroll has been nothing other than turboshite.  Please don't come back, even Shola is better than him!

And I would love to fucking pummel Suarez's cuntface, little prick.

HATE the sc*users!!!

You're a very violent man.