The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I think there being over critical of the ref. If he had booked every bookable offence, we would have 4 red cards and an ill tempered match. Done v well to keep it from boiling over.

Those questions to Ballack. Fuck me. :facepalm:

Expand

Three of the five questions were about Chelsea and their future prospects. One was about the 'damage' it does to Chelsea, and the pressure it puts Villas-Boas under. Then asking what he made of Chelsea, and if they're the team he knew. Then saying 'you can't keep losing if you're the Chelsea manager can you?'. Like his team doesn't fucking matter. Embarrassing shit.

Expand

Three of the five questions were about Chelsea and their future prospects. One was about the 'damage' it does to Chelsea, and the pressure it puts Villas-Boas under. Then asking what he made of Chelsea, and if they're the team he knew. Then saying 'you can't keep losing if you're the Chelsea manager can you?'. Like his team doesn't fucking matter. Embarrassing shit.

I would tell the reporter to fuck off after that.

Expand

Fucking hell man :lol: