The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

#thfc team v #efc: Friedel; Walker, Dawson, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Livermore, Modric, Bale; Van der Vaart; Adebayor.

#efc team v #thfc: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Donovan, Fellaini, Cahill, Bilyaletdinov, Anichebe. Saha

Must be tough being a Spurs fans...all those injuries...such a weak side they've been forced to put out. I suppose that is their version of Simpson and Perch starting at centre half!

#thfc team v #efc: Friedel; Walker, Dawson, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Livermore, Modric, Bale; Van der Vaart; Adebayor.

#efc team v #thfc: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Donovan, Fellaini, Cahill, Bilyaletdinov, Anichebe. Saha

See, this is where Moyes is just plain confusing.

Time and time again he plays with so many defensive players when it's crying out for more oomph. Then we go to Spurs and play 2 strikers, 3 attacking players from midfield, and Fellaini who's hardly a typical defensive midfielder.

Guest kingdawson

eh? Cahill playing cm in a 4-4-2? hmmm that's a pretty attacking team from Moyes tbh. We're missing Parker and Sandro so hopefully Livermore can step up.

Guest kingdawson

Must be tough being a Spurs fans...all those injuries...such a weak side they've been forced to put out. I suppose that is their version of Simpson and Perch starting at centre half!

well King, Gallas, Huddlestone, Sandro and Parker all out injured so we do have our injury problems tbh.

eh? Cahill playing cm in a 4-4-2? hmmm that's a pretty attacking team from Moyes tbh. We're missing Parker and Sandro so hopefully Livermore can step up.

See my previous post.

Don't worry, we'll manage to turn what looks like an attacking line up into a horror show. The main reason I say that is I don't have a fucking clue where the players are playing.

Guest kingdawson

See my previous post.

Don't worry, we'll manage to turn what looks like an attacking line up into a horror show. The main reason I say that is I don't have a f***ing clue where the players are playing.

At first i thought it was a diamond (with Donovan at the tip) but i very much doubt you'd play that when our main threats are out wide. Probably Billy lm, Donovan RM and Cahill and Fellaini cm right?

Cahill will surely be upfront, Anichebe on the left and the Russian in midfield

Probably.

No, really, probably.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Anichebe go out wide with Bily just behind Saha. The mere thought of Cahill in centre midfield though is frightening.

Drenthe's on the fucking bench. Again.