The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Oldham player going mad about something said to him by the crowd, hmmmmm mixed race player too.

Surely if it is racist Liverpool should start facing points deductions, expulsion form the FA Cup, forced to play games behind doors etc.

Jumping the gun slightly there...

Liverpool fans for years have had a bad reputation. They are up there with Rangers and Celtic fans. honestly disgusting how the act.

Have you heard some of the bigoted drivel some of our fans have sang at away games over the years?

Oldham player going mad about something said to him by the crowd, hmmmmm mixed race player too.

Surely if it is racist Liverpool should start facing points deductions, expulsion form the FA Cup, forced to play games behind doors etc.

Liverpool fans for years have had a bad reputation. They are up there with Rangers and Celtic fans. honestly disgusting how the act.

Have you heard some of the bigoted drivel some of our fans have sang at away games over the years?

I'm not on about just racism, I'm on about bottles of piss being thrown at other fans, beating other fans up. It was only a few years ago when Liverpool came down here and ended up taking a dog out of someones garden and taking to Liverpool where they beat it to death.

Guest bimpy474

Keeper should have done a bit better maybe, need a clearer picture though to be sure, Carroll certainly whacked it.

Guest bimpy474

I'm not on about just racism, I'm on about bottles of piss being thrown at other fans, beating other fans up. It was only a few years ago when Liverpool came down here and ended up taking a dog out of someones garden and taking to Liverpool where they beat it to death.

Fecking hell that just isn't normal that, sick feckers.