The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest neesy111

This is why it annoys me when people moan about Match of the Day. Careful what you wish for.

Only problem with MOTD is they've had the same presenter / pundit combination for over a decade now.  Very Stale.

Sky's coverage is better now since Gray and Keys have left imo.

This is why it annoys me when people moan about Match of the Day. Careful what you wish for.

Only problem with MOTD is they've had the same presenter / pundit combination for over a decade now.  Very Stale.

Agreed.  MoTD is just as shit, but for different reasons.

yeah, pretty much. I'd like to see Savage on MOTD instead of Lawro.

I assume we're all still scarred by their 'The Premiership' abortion? 

And for those that are fortunate to be too young to remember it I'll give a brief summary.  Traitor Des chatted s*** for 10 minutes, then they showed an hour of Manchester United and Arsenal's games, followed by 20 minutes of in-depth ( :lol: ) analysis.  Oh yeah, then they dedicated 5 minutes to the other 8 games.  Or adverts.

Those were the days.

The days when ITV decided it was a good idea to broadcast "The Premiership" at 5:30pm.

yeah, pretty much. I'd like to see Savage on MOTD instead of Lawro.

Alesha Dixon would be an upgrade.