The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

How dare they show upsets first, I want to see the all Premiership game between teams I'm familiar with. FUCK THE LOWER LEAGUES, THEY SHOULD BE BANNED [/fittingin]

Alreet Freddy?

How dare they show upsets first, I want to see the all Premiership game between teams I'm familiar with. FUCK THE LOWER LEAGUES, THEY SHOULD BE BANNED [/fittingin]

Howay man, there were only 2 all Premiership ties iirc?  One of them's tomorrow.  Therefore this is weird.

I'm pretty sure this all means they're going to surprise us with 20 minutes extended coverage of our game anyway tbh.

How dare they show upsets first, I want to see the all Premiership game between teams I'm familiar with. f*** THE LOWER LEAGUES, THEY SHOULD BE BANNED [/fittingin]

Liverpool beating Oldham 5-1?

Justice for the upsets!

Heh, reckon ITV have 'lost' the coverage of our game and are currently scrambling to mock-up a version of events from a combination of Plasticine stop-motion animation, mobile phone clips and the Football Manager engine...

no we didnt. THis game was on telly live man! we dont need extended highlights of this

So extended they've only showed the goals. Shocking.

Im desperate man :)

FUCKING BASTARDS ARE SHOWING MISSED PELANTIES NOW! ITVILLA MORE LIKE!