The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest Chubby Jason

Is Drenthe on yet?

yes and playing very well.

Dunno why he doesn't play. I put him in my fantasy team for the double game week and this is the 1st time he's stepped foot on the pitch.

Guest kingdawson

KD, can you see why I'm really, really doubting Moyes? Cahill in CM and Drenthe on the bench. Enough said, really.

Actually yes. Starting Cahill as a cm in a 4-4-2 when you have a player like Drenthe on the bench is stupid to say the least. Scrap that, starting Cahill as a cm in a 4-4-2 in the premiership is ridiculous (especially away from home). Wouldn't have started Anichebe either tbh.

KD, can you see why I'm really, really doubting Moyes? Cahill in CM and Drenthe on the bench. Enough said, really.

Actually yes. Starting Cahill as a cm in a 4-4-2 when you have a player like Drenthe on the bench is stupid to say the least. Scrap that, starting Cahill as a cm in a 4-4-2 in the premiership is ridiculous (especially away from home). Wouldn't have started Anichebe either tbh.

Starting Cahill is stupid, having him in the squad still is stubbornness at best. He's past it.

All it is, generally, is we're facing up to our limitations. One of them is obviously our total lack of any money. However the other one, increasingly, is Moyes. Lack of investment can only be blamed so far. Moyes makes fucking ridiculous tactical decisions on a consistent basis now.