The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

This always happens against Villa. Time and time again we play well against Villa but don't win.

Add another one to the tally. Very disappointed not to win but good to see we're still able to deliver a good performance.

That's the worst I've seen us play for a fair while to be honest, totally undeserved point.

I can't bear the thought of another four months relying on Stephen Fucking Warnock.

This always happens against Villa. Time and time again we play well against Villa but don't win.

Add another one to the tally. Very disappointed not to win but good to see we're still able to deliver a good performance.

That's the worst I've seen us play for a fair while to be honest, totally undeserved point.

I can't bear the thought of another four months relying on Stephen Fucking Warnock.

hows insomnia started for you

Liverpool not taking defeat well surrounding the ref

Don't blame them tbh, that was a clear pen at the end, upson going to down like Schmichael's old starfish, don't give that crap that that's unintential, it's handball and a pen. I only saw the last 30 mins or so, but watching that and looking at the rest of the stats, Stoke have got to be one of the luckiest teams in the league, Liverpool battered them from what I saw. Last game Stoke had one shot on goal and won the game, really riding their luck.

Guest bimpy474

Were up to 5th at the mo  :frantic:

No we're not.

According to BBC we are.

The BBC reckon Liverpool didn't lose. We were never 5th.

The BBC destroys a little bit of light and gives you Captain Grumpy a happy place :(

No we're not.

According to BBC we are.

The BBC destroys a little bit of light and gives you Captain Grumpy a happy place :(

Get lost, it's just wrong. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

No we're not.

According to BBC we are.

Get lost, it's just wrong. :lol:

I know but i'm trying to cheer myself up now :D