The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

If QPR had a quality striker I'd fancy them for top 10. I certainly don't think they'll go down, but they may find themselves in a bit of trouble if they don't get more ruthless. Reckon they'll finish about 12th.

Guest kingdawson

Boothroyd's approach play is usually quite good but he doesn't look like he'll ever score. Campbell on the other hand is pretty annonymous during a game but makes good runs and is a goal threat. Think Warnock prefers a player getting himself involved in play during a game above a goal threat (makes sense being that they're new to this league).

Guest kingdawson

I'm so f***ing glad we didn't sign N'Zogbia :lol:

Can you blame him though? look at the football Villa are playing man. How exactly can he get himself involved in this long ball game?

Apart from James McFadden's little run with Scotland I can't think of a single attacking player who has flourished under the management of Alex McLeish. No surprise at all to the likes of Bent, N'Zogbia etc. struggling.

That long diagonal ball then the first touch from whoever that was... that was pretty sexual. Was it Faurlin with the long ball?

Really like the look of QPR. Just hope for their sake they can turn these sorts of performances into points.

Guest kingdawson

Apart from James McFadden's little run with Scotland I can't think of a single attacking player who has flourished under the management of Alex McLeish. No surprise at all to the likes of Bent, N'Zogbia etc. struggling.

Zarate was quite good when on loan.

That long diagonal ball then the first touch from whoever that was... that was pretty sexual. Was it Faurlin with the long ball?

Really like the look of QPR. Just hope for their sake they can turn these sorts of performances into points.

Yup, Faurlin to Young... then Bothroyd :lol:

Yup, Faurlin to Young... then Bothroyd :lol:

Wasn't a bad cross, though.