The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Think that shows how little people think of the Europa League than anything else.

Funny that every Stoke fan, player and manager comment I've seen goes at odds with that but whatever makes you happy.

Economic climate argument would've worked better :patronising thumbs up:

Examples of said Stoke fans?  Maybe you're not reading into the majority?

You're saying there is Stoke fans who aren't happy about being in Europe? Christ.

A fairly decent draw for us in terms of opponents, but not ideal in terms of air miles. Ukraine, Turkey and the Middle East, My word. Besiktas at the Brit as well…it’ll be a carnival atmosphere.

I expected an easy sell-out to be honest.

First proper home match in Europe for god knows how long, cheap tickets and its also a big game for us. If we want to qualify then we need to be getting 3 points.

Seems like a poor attendance if we don't get more - it's not the Carling cup after all, and we might not be here again next season.

And if there is Stoke fans moaning about they want their heads checking. Ungrateful kernts.

Well chuffed for Chris Hughton :clap:

Have no time for BCFC generally, but want mr. niceguy to do well

Same.

Spurs lacking any real quality so far.

No surprise in SR stifling Spurs so far but it won't last.

Wow, Defoe misses a sitter. Crossbar.

Pretty obvious that a combination of the Europa being a piece of shit, many Stoke fans assuming they're not going far and unfamiliarity with the competition (they have no good times to look back on like we do) can pass off shit attendances in the group stages :lol:

The group stages of the Europa league ffs :lol:  Less prestige than a preseason friendly.

Sort of team have Spurs got out?

clearly 2nd string but not bad

Tottenham: Cudicini, Walker, Corluka, Bassong, Rose, Lennon, Carroll, Livermore, Giovani, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko. Subs: Gomes, Bale, Kaboul, Modric, Falque, Townsend, Kane.

Not too bad actually. Was expecting more like the Greek (can't remember who, Aris maybe?) game.