The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

@JackWilshere Jack Wilshere

Glen Hoddle is the most biased pundit around....handball is handball does not matter where the right back is!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago

Good point, well made Jack!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!1!!!

Guest Heneage

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

What a bad day, everything that could go wrong did. Back to the drawing board.........

23 minutes ago

Not very philosophical.

Glen Hoddle is the most biased pundit around....handball is handball does not matter where the right back is!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago

Mines a lager Jack, what's yours, Bitter?

:lol:

Guest sydneycove

1 minute ago

Mines a lager Jack, what's yours, Bitter?

http://i.colnect.net/images/f/649/747/Watneys-London-bitter.jpg

From anonymous Arsenal fan, via text: "Sick of seeing defeat after defeat. Good result Spurs, plenty of work to do for the Gunners though."

:lol: My word. The crash landing from going from being part of the Big Four to a normal Premiership club which sees more than five-odd defeats a year :frantic:

From anonymous Arsenal fan, via text: "Sick of seeing defeat after defeat. Good result Spurs, plenty of work to do for the Gunners though."

:lol: My word. The crash landing from going from being part of the Big Four to a normal Premiership club which sees more than five-odd defeats a year :frantic:

Christ, he'd have killed himself by now if he was a Toon fan :lol:

And if he was a mackem he'd have took half a town with him! :lol:

Well that was good for several reasons. Won the game without playing well, and still made more clear-cut chances than Arsenal. The game was the best argument yet for avoiding 442 with Defoe - I'd hope to see the same team start against yourselves that started against Wigan. Pointed up the folly of playing VDV in a 442 in midfield, it just leaves you far too open.

Six games played so far, including Man U, Man City, Liverpool and the Arse, and two away games at places we usually screw up. 12 points from that little lot is way more than I'd expected. We can definitely play better, but 451 looks more and more like our best option. the game in a fortnight will be fascinating.

Slightly off topic this, but relevant to games that took place yesterday. On train back from Wolves, a Tyneside based Man U "fan" sat across the aisle from me. During a phone conversation, he was telling someone how he had been getting stick from York fans on their way back from Stockport. "At least we support our local team" etc. Quite right too. His comment on the phone was "It's like following Whitley Bay. Granted, support your local team, but you wouldn't travel from York to see them at Stockport, would you?"

Well yes you would mate. It's called being a real football fan.

My local is Hemel Hempstead Town F.C. The ground is literally 5 mins away. I'm never going to set foot in it though.

Slightly off topic this, but relevant to games that took place yesterday. On train back from Wolves, a Tyneside based Man U "fan" sat across the aisle from me. During a phone conversation, he was telling someone how he had been getting stick from York fans on their way back from Stockport. "At least we support our local team" etc. Quite right too. His comment on the phone was "It's like following Whitley Bay. Granted, support your local team, but you wouldn't travel from York to see them at Stockport, would you?"

Well yes you would mate. It's called being a real football fan.

My local is Hemel Hempstead Town F.C. The ground is literally 5 mins away. I'm never going to set foot in it though.

Should have knifed him in the throat.

Guest CheickMansour

:lol: What a twat.