The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Szczesny, Mertesacker. Koscielny, Arteta, Santos, Walcott, Ramsey, Song ©, Djourou, Gervinho, Chamakh.

on the subject of insanity Wengers resting his only good player in RVP

RvP isn't capable of playing a full season.  Wenger has to rest him.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Szczesny, Mertesacker. Koscielny, Arteta, Santos, Walcott, Ramsey, Song ©, Djourou, Gervinho, Chamakh.

on the subject of insanity Wengers resting his only good player in RVP

Piss poor.

is it wrong I think our side is better than that Arsenal side or am I just being a "deluded mag"

Our XI is better than that XI but when you think of what Arsenal could have..

v. Persie

Gervinho        Walcott

Ramsay Wilshere

Song

..you realise how better they are.

is it wrong I think our side is better than that Arsenal side or am I just being a "deluded mag"

v. Persie

Gervinho        Walcott

Ramsay Wilshere

Song

Don't think Ramseys been good actually, Gervinho hasn't impressed either and Walcott is so hit and miss its ridiculous

that said we have no one near the quality of RVP and Wilshire is a big miss for them. The defence of arsenal is atrocious mind

v. Persie

Gervinho        Walcott

Ramsay Wilshere

Song

Don't think Ramseys been good actually, Gervinho hasn't impressed either and Walcott is so hit and miss its ridiculous

that said we have no one near the quality of RVP and Wilshire is a big miss for them. The defence of arsenal is atrocious mind

Gervinho looks like he could be an extremely dangerous player, but still isn't clicking. I think he'll come good at the end.

Agree about Walcott, but he's been around for so long that people tend to forget that he's still just 22.

Ramsey's a far cry from Cabayé, but he's better than any of your understudies for CM. Is he a starter for Arsenal with a fully fit squad?