The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Man Utd look fairly easy to defend against today. I know they've dicked a fair few teams but City are making it look easy. There's no creativity in the centre of the park for them and it's basically get it wide and try and work the opening for a cross, which is difficult as City's wide players are tracking back well. Cleverley is being missed I think, he could pick a pass as opposed to just spreading the play or aimlessly dinking it into the box like Fletcher

Man Utd look fairly easy to defend against today. I know they've dicked a fair few teams but City are making it look easy. There's no creativity in the centre of the park for them and it's basically get it wide and try and work the opening for a cross, which is difficult as City's wide players are tracking back well. Cleverley is being missed I think, he could pick a pass as opposed to just spreading the play or aimlessly dinking it into the box like Fletcher

Can see Fletcher being a Sunderland signing in the near future.

Can see Fletcher being a Sunderland signing in the near future.

If enough players sign for them with CL medals, they actually get awarded a CL trophy.