The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Definitely penalty.

Thought we were fortunate to go into the break 2-1 up. That being said, I thought the goals changed the game - because before we scored twice I thought we were well on top. When the game started, as the home side, the onus was on us to score/dictate play and I felt we did.

The nature of the goals were a bad defensive mistake and a super strike, but we were definitely causing problems and looking dangerous. Having got our two goal lead, it was natural we'd lose the 65%-odd-possession we had and they'd come into the game more.

They then finished the first half much stronger and looked dangerous. So they maybe should have gone in half time level. Second half, they were limp though. I really expected them to make it tough for us today, but the only team I've seen lie down as badly as that when chasing a game was West Brom against Liverpool the other weak.

With Cabaye and Marv going off, it's difficult to say whether we would have been able to reassert control of the game and go for a third if they had managed to pull it back to 2-2.

IMO.

To summarise, I thought you were lucky today to win but it doesn't excuse some fucking woeful "attacking" in the 2nd half. Saha was particularly abhorrent.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Definitely penalty.

Thought we were fortunate to go into the break 2-1 up. That being said, I thought the goals changed the game - because before we scored twice I thought we were well on top. When the game started, as the home side, the onus was on us to score/dictate play and I felt we did.

The nature of the goals were a bad defensive mistake and a super strike, but we were definitely causing problems and looking dangerous. Having got our two goal lead, it was natural we'd lose the 65%-odd-possession we had and they'd come into the game more.

They then finished the first half much stronger and looked dangerous. So they maybe should have gone in half time level. Second half, they were limp though. I really expected them to make it tough for us today, but the only team I've seen lie down as badly as that when chasing a game was West Brom against Liverpool the other weak.

With Cabaye and Marv going off, it's difficult to say whether we would have been able to reassert control of the game and go for a third if they had managed to pull it back to 2-2.

IMO.

To summarise, I thought you were lucky today to win but it doesn't excuse some fucking woeful "attacking" in the 2nd half. Saha was particularly abhorrent.

Gosling :troll:

Definitely penalty.

IMO.

Gosling :troll:

When I saw it from the normal camera angle I thought "hang on, isn't that a hand?"

Then I saw it was a clear handball and it was Dan fucking Gosling. Fucker.

Why are all Steve Kean's interviews heartbreaking? Always seems on the verge of tears.

Always finishes his interviews looking like he's about to burst out laughing. Like he's managed to keep a straight face throughout the interviews as he comes out with all of his bullshit but is slowly losing it as the interview ends. Must piss himself daily that he's still a PL manager. :lol:

"All the fans love me,wherever i go"

Look up Steve.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2011/11/5/1320507680834/A-plane-flies-over-Ewood--012.jpg