The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Delap 35 :yikes:

What are Stoke going to do when he retires? Puils got a "new Delap" somewhere in his sleeves :azn:

Ryan Shotton can chuck it far. Not that Stoke are all about long throws (of course).

hmm, must have missed that. for some reason I usually not watch them every week :lol:

Aron Gunnarsson, nailed on. Can throw like no other, young and competitive. Will be shocked if he doesn't sign for Stoke at some point.

We're actually giving a debut to one of our Academy players: right-back Joe Riley. Can't be worse than Steinsson in all honesty.

Has Steinsson really been that bad? I'm curious to know, since I'm Icelandic. My understanding was that up until this season he had been pretty solid for Bolton.

We're actually giving a debut to one of our Academy players: right-back Joe Riley. Can't be worse than Steinsson in all honesty.

Has Steinsson really been that bad? I'm curious to know, since I'm Icelandic. My understanding was that up until this season he had been pretty solid for Bolton.

First season and a half he played well and looked solid, but since then, he seems to have completely regressed. His contract is up at the end of the season, and I'm not sure he'll get a new contract.

It was a while ago, but I vaguely remember Delap having reasonable footballing ability when he was at Derby. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me though.

Was good (relatively) when he was at Carlisle I seem to remember. Him and Jansen used to tear shit up for the inbreds.

Wilkinson and Huth as full-backs. Any worse in the Prem?

Wilkinson is like some charva they drafted in off the street. Reminds me a bit of Andy Griffin, totally garbage going forward and always liable for a wild challenge in defence. Huth is not and will never be a FB. Can only assume their other options aren't tall enough.

Guest kingdawson

Having Muamba in our team has made so much difference.

Yep good player. So who else has had a good season for you guys so far?

Klasnic looked good early on. N'Gog has impressed whenever he's played but needs to be more of a goal threat. Eagles in patches. Wheater, since he's come into the team, has looked a better player than his partner Cahill. Reo-Coker has probably been our best player so far this season, although that's not saying much.

Guest kingdawson

Klasnic looked good early on. N'Gog has impressed whenever he's played but needs to be more of a goal threat. Eagles in patches. Wheater, since he's come into the team, has looked a better player than his partner Cahill. Reo-Coker has probably been our best player so far this season, although that's not saying much.

I'm of the opinion that Cahill is a good player but nothing special. I'd prefer us to sign a player like Samba over him. Have i got it terribly wrong with him?