The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Oh btw have you lot got points this season when you didn't deserve it? i can think of a few personally.

It evens itself out. We got lucky against QPR and Wolves. We weren't lucky against Everton they just have a shit attack. We deserved all 3 at Villa and against your lot.

Oh btw have you lot got points this season when you didn't deserve it? i can think of a few personally.

QPR stands out as a fixture we didn't deserve anything from (though I didn't catch the whole game, I should add). Which was more than evened out by Villa, which we deserved three points from. A draw wasn't an unfair result from the Spurs game, but I was disappointed to leave the game with only 1 after Tiote bossed your midfield so convincingly.

:tiote:

Villa and Spurs were game we deserved to come out on top. But we only deserved draws against Wolves and Wigan and also didn't deserve anything from the QPR match.

Anyways, who gives a shit, we're 3rd and we're staying there till the season ends. :p

Guest elbee909

QPR stands out as a fixture we didn't deserve anything from (though I didn't catch the whole game, I should add). Which was more than evened out by Villa, which we deserved three points from. A draw wasn't an unfair result from the Spurs game, but I was disappointed to leave the game with only 1 after Tiote bossed your midfield so convincingly.

:tiote:

Villa and Spurs were game we deserved to come out on top. But we only deserved draws against Wolves and Wigan and also didn't deserve anything from the QPR match.

Anyways, who gives a shit, we're 3rd and we're staying there till the season ends. :p

There's no way we're staying third.  1st is more realistic.

Guest kingdawson

It evens itself out. We got lucky against QPR and Wolves. We weren't lucky against Everton they just have a s*** attack. We deserved all 3 at Villa and against your lot.

you really didn't but lets just agree to disagree.

kingdawson. We deserved 3 points from our game. Seriously, for except 15 minutes of the 1st half we were the better team throughout, just like Fulham were today. However, big teams graft out wins and draws even on bad days just like you had today and that's why I think you'll probably finish in the top 4 (right behind us :p )

Guest kingdawson

kingdawson. We deserved 3 points from our game. Seriously, for except 15 minutes of the 1st half we were the better team throughout, just like Fulham were today. However, big teams graft out wins and draws even on bad days just like you had today and that's why I think you'll probably finish in the top 4 (right behind us :p )

I conceded that you were the better team but what chances did you actually create? what saves did Friedel have to make? All i remember is your 2 goals (one bing a screamer) and the Coloccini chance at the end.