The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest Heneage

What a f***ing moronic question from the ESPN reporter.

What'd he ask ?

Effectively 'do you want to win the game?'.

After the game against Spain that's a fairly good question to be honest.

How the hell did we lose today? The referee was a fucking disgrace. We had some clear cut chances but messed them up so stupidly and got hit on the counter. I am still so confused as to how we lost today. Australia were shit and even though we were missing two key players, we still were better than them.

Lebanon 2-1 up against Korea

I don't know how to put this.. They're.. Umm... Good?

:kinnear:

:frantic: Excellent win for my birth nation woo!

Couldn't get to watch the match, were Lebanon relatively impressive? They were quite good away in Kuwait!

Hope this means we're more likely to qualify now!

How the hell did we lose today? The referee was a f***ing disgrace. We had some clear cut chances but messed them up so stupidly and got hit on the counter. I am still so confused as to how we lost today. Australia were s*** and even though we were missing two key players, we still were better than them.

Thats very true. Completely dominated us. Really needed to finish those chances though. Australia are up and down like a yo-yo at the moment with regard to performances. Hopefully a fit Cahill and Kewell can provide us with a much needed boost for the  next qualifying round. I would also add Oar, Leckie and Rukavystya to our team.

Lebanon 2-1 up against Korea

I don't know how to put this.. They're.. Umm... Good?

:kinnear:

:frantic: Excellent win for my birth nation woo!

Couldn't get to watch the match, were Lebanon relatively impressive? They were quite good away in Kuwait!

Hope this means we're more likely to qualify now!

Lebanon were very impressive. I don't know how they've randomly become so good.

Usual comments about deliberately shit pitch/fans with laser pointers/arab refs sticking up for their bros apply though.