The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

What result does people want today, a tottenham win or a Villa win or maybe a draw? considering we're 10 points ahead of villa as it stands, them not gaining any points would mean we're making a little run-away at the top and quite a good one since there is 7 points between seventh placed arsenal and eight placed Villa. But on the other hand Spurs have played two games less than us meaning they will go above us if they win today and still have a game in hand.

Draw.

Either way, we could be 6/7th by close of play Sunday :(

Every team in this very tough Barclays Premier League has to play Man City and Man Utd away at one point in the season. Almost every team will lose those games. Fact.

That we're playing them both in space of one week is bad luck, but won't change the situation that we have to play them.

Given; Cuellar Collins Dunne Warnock; Hutton Petrov Herd Heskey; Bent Agbonlahor

my god McLeish is so dour, why in gods name is he playing a defender in midfield (Hutton)

Keeper and strikers - http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr2azf083Q1qkqvmao1_100.png

Rest of team - :yao:

I really don't know what to think about Hutton at right mid. Might be a stroke of genius, hope it backfires horribly. The one thing I would say, is that when the oppo changes something so drastically before playing you, that bodes well.

What's going on in the Sparta Rotterdam game?  I've got them in an accy and the game's been down as 'interrupted' on FlashScores for 15 minutes?

Game called off due to fog.

Probably for the best, they were losing 1-0 :lol:

What's going on in the Sparta Rotterdam game?  I've got them in an accy and the game's been down as 'interrupted' on FlashScores for 15 minutes?

Game called off due to fog.

Probably for the best, they were losing 1-0 :lol:

:lol: Cheers.  Really going to confuse me mind as I put on a yankee and I never normally do owt like that, actually won't have a clue what's going on.