The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Can't remember a more enjoyable group stage game in recent years than Napoli v Man City. Very entertaining.

Yup. Could have been 6-2 at least.

Going to have to beat Bayern and hope Villareal get something against Napoli then? :iamatwat:

Reckon Bayern will rest a few mind having already won the group, not that it wouldn't be difficult if they did.

Going to have to beat Bayern and hope Villareal get something against Napoli then? :iamatwat:

Reckon Bayern will rest a few mind having already won the group, not that it wouldn't be difficult if they did.

I was laughing, then I remembered that City will go into the Europa anyway. God I hate that rule.

Was strange. Was speaking to mark Hughes. he spoke of "our teams" not having a chance of beating real or barca. Then corrected himself on the "our" front and said about a welshman and an Englishman

It's probably just a blip for Manure but you'd love to think the CL could be more competitive across the board this season.

In general it definitely is, but in reality Real Madrid and Barça are streets ahead of the rest, Madrid particularly are running like machines at the moment.