The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

The criminally overlooked by Spain Bobby Soldado has a hat-trick already.

:thup:

No clue how Villa and Torres are ahead of him. It'd be like Glen Johnson getting picked over Micah-... oh.

Villa I can understand as he can play wide left too and he is still pretty lethal. Torres? Not at all. I guess Llorente is a different kind of player but howay man Del Bosque the bloke has better than 1 in 2 over the last 3.5 seasons.

Beg to differ. Most profligate top club forward for a while now IMO. At Barca, it doesn't fucking matter though. :lol:

No clue how Villa and Torres are ahead of him. It'd be like Glen Johnson getting picked over Micah-... oh.

Villa I can understand as he can play wide left too and he is still pretty lethal. Torres? Not at all. I guess Llorente is a different kind of player but howay man Del Bosque the bloke has better than 1 in 2 over the last 3.5 seasons.

Beg to differ. Most profligate top club forward for a while now IMO. At Barca, it doesn't fucking matter though. :lol:

:lol: Aye, miss a chance at Barça and you know you're probably going to get at least 1 more in the game to rectify and if not Messi will score anyway.

:lol: Aye, miss a chance at Barça and you know you're probably going to get at least 1 more in the game to rectify and if not Messi will score anyway.

Yup, on a really, really bad day.

barca are good enough to win any game against anyone without being dirty cheating diving little fairy twats who faint dead away at the slightest touch and protest every every foul they get whistled for with incredulous, disingenuous looks of childlike innocence, god how i fucking hate them seriously hoping milan snap some ankles or (much less likely) bury them 2nd half

When you have Messi in attack as well, it's easy to see Villa as lacklustre at times. He is of course a top class player but when you compare his finishing/final balls with those of someone as phenomenal as Messi, then it's easy to see Villa as frustrating.

Always said he was class. Good goal?

A classic finish after sliding down the hill.

Not sure that made sense. I thought of a witty retort then posted immediately without thinking whether it made sense.

I am absolutely out of control.

Always said he was class. Good goal?

A classic finish after sliding down the hill.

Not sure that made sense. I thought of a witty retort then posted immediately without thinking whether it made sense.

I am absolutely out of control.

Got it :pow: He scored despite being over the hill. ;)