The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Why do I hate Norwich? Maybe it's because their shirts is enough to give you a headache, maybe it's because of the crappy goal music they play when they score, maybe it's because when they show someone in the crowd they never have a hot girl in there.

Why do I hate Norwich? Maybe it's because their shirts is enough to give you a headache, maybe it's because of the crappy goal music they play when they score, maybe it's because when they show someone in the crowd they never have a hot girl in there.

Howay:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article731188.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/delia-smith-norwich-cropped

Guest Minusmensch

Looking forward to the games today, especially Liverpool - Manchester City. I honestly belive Manchester City will have problems winning this match. Liverpool's been good against the better sides this year, but I hope I am wrong.

After last weeks performance I think they should start Carroll in this match. :lol:

Looking forward to the games today, especially Liverpool - Manchester City. I honestly belive Manchester City will have problems winning this match. Liverpool's been good against the better sides this year, but I hope I am wrong.

After last weeks performance I think they should start Carroll in this match. :lol:

I hate both teams but hope Man City absolutely batter them