The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

What happened?

He managed to fit in "or should I say Sports Direct Arena" but the funny thing was (re Sunderland) "they'd be happy to finish 4th bottom every year if they won the 2 derbies, that's what they're like up there". :lol:

:lol:

Where is this? Coverage for the Wolves game?

What happened?

He managed to fit in "or should I say Sports Direct Arena" but the funny thing was (re Sunderland) "they'd be happy to finish 4th bottom every year if they won the 2 derbies, that's what they're like up there". :lol:

:lol:

Where is this? Coverage for the Wolves game?

Aye, that's right.

What happened?

Haha, called out by their biggest hero. Sewpa. Small time cunts.

Guest Heneage

More MON footage. :lol:

I'd be well annoyed if I was a Wolves fan, they've not even touched on them.

That mackems voice!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happened?

Oh, that is funny from that ratboy Phillips, summing the mackems up on national TV :lol:

They really won't progress as a club if they just keep thinking about the NETD thing.