The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

No surprise that that fraud Roger Johnson has finally been dropped like.

Phillips fucked him over as well, said something like "I played with him for a while and he's a confident lad, sometimes that confidence is more like arrogance", just basically suggesting he's a problem in the dressing room and has probably fell out with McCarthy, hence the reason he's been dropped. :lol:

Painful to watch. It's like we've thought of what Stoke are good at (i.e. defending crosses, getting men behind the ball) and played exactly into that. Numerous times in that half Vellios was surrounded by 3+ Stoke players with no support. Embarrassing stuff, especially at home.

Forgot how biased this co-commentator at Everton is.

Big time.

In a way, he's being honest though.

Sorenson did dive when he got caught out by a deep cross from Billy. Cahill was pushed. Shotton should have been booked for the foul on Coleman. Fellaini was held by Shawcross.

It's only biased because commentators never abandon their bullshit diplomatic stance usually.

He's biased, but Stoke are getting away with a fair few fouls here. Fellaini was being held by Shawcross in the area - not saying it was a stonewall penalty  but he could have had few complaints if he'd pointed to the spot. Then Osman lightly tackles Crouch and Mr 6ft7 falls to the ground with gusto = free kick.

Painful to watch. It's like we've thought of what Stoke are good at (i.e. defending crosses, getting men behind the ball) and played exactly into that. Numerous times in that half Vellios was surrounded by 3+ Stoke players with no support. Embarrassing stuff, especially at home.

Fellaini has looked good, but as you say, but you're not moving the ball around quickly enough to stretch them and get in behind their full backs. Billy had some nice moments early on, but faded. Need to focus on going around them rather than this 'diagonal ball from deep' stuff.

He's biased, but Stoke are getting away with a fair few fouls here. Fellaini was being held by Shawcross in the area - not saying it was a stonewall penalty  but he could have had few complaints if he'd pointed to the spot. Then Osman lightly tackles Crouch and Mr 6ft7 falls to the ground with gusto = free kick.

Oh definitely. The ref is being a dick. No arguments from me :lol:

My comment was only in regard to the commentator voicing the truth for once.