The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Help me here. Number 8 in Valencia :smitten:

Feghouli? Having a decent season so far.

First time I seem him. Seems to be a lovley player.

Shame. A real shame that Valencia crumbled when it matted the most.

Was touted as "the new Zidane" even though is a completely different player. Quick as f***, and not totally a headless chicken. Still young and with lots potential.

Would rather they stay in it and be distracted on multiple fronts. Can't see them doing much in either Prem or CL, so it doesn't matter.

This, for City too. I originally wanted them all to go out, but I think Man U and Chelsea (and possibly Arsenal) will find their squad seriously tested if they stay in. If any of them go to the Europa then they'll just play shitty teams, like us.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Not watching the Chelsea match, but by all accounts they're playing well. Does this mean that the British media will go in to meltdown since there is seemingly a link between Chelsea playing well and Lampard not being on the pitch?

Not watching the Chelsea match, but by all accounts they're playing well. Does this mean that the British media will go in to meltdown since there is seemingly a link between Chelsea playing well and Lampard not being on the pitch?

Not sure about the media, but everyone else knows that Lampard's on the slide. The other day, Chelsea's journalists were suggesting a part-exchange for Modric. Er, no, ta very much.

Not sure about the media, but everyone else knows that Lampard's on the slide. The other day, Chelsea's journalists were suggesting a part-exchange for Modric. Er, no, ta very much.

@rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

Lampard not playing I see.....big shout that! Lamps scored in big games all career.

1 hour ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Lampard has been an absolutely fantastic player, but yes, age catches up with everyone.

Even that said though, I'd still fancy him to get another 10 goals between now and the end of the season.

Lampard has been an absolutely fantastic player, but yes, age catches up with everyone.

Even that said though, I'd still fancy him to get another 10 goals between now and the end of the season.

I would be happier with him playing against us than not. We still have to play them twice this season.

I would be happier with him playing against us than not. We still have to play them twice this season.

:thup: Don't blame you, but that wasn't what I was getting at. Just sticking up for him in terms of what he's achieved in his career - his goalscoring record is quite remarkable.