The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I'd say we should club together and get David a Bayern shirt for Christmas, but he can get it himself the rich b******.

Even worse, I've got some Bayern shirt from 2001. With Hargreaves on it. Yes, Hargreaves. I suppose there always has been something English in me. :lol:

Ha, nice :laugh:

166 games

62 goals

82 assists

Ribery at Bayern. Now I know stats don't mean everything, but that is mighty impressive.

He's been injured lots of his time there, he's played against a lot of very shit (Championship standard) opponents where he's done well, he's not done too much since Hitzfeld left as their coach, he's very bad looking, he's not a good character.

And, I don't like him.  :lol:

Blah, blah. You hate everything to do with Bayern, man.  :lol: Ribery is boss, he was the best player on the pitch in the reverse fixture against City.

Not with Bayern. I live there and you know, I sort of love it here at times. The Oktoberfest is pretty decent as well. :lol:

As with 'Bayern Munich' yes, you're right. Hate them.

166 games

62 goals

82 assists

Ribery at Bayern. Now I know stats don't mean everything, but that is mighty impressive.

He's been injured lots of his time there, he's played against a lot of very shit (Championship standard) opponents where he's done well, he's not done too much since Hitzfeld left as their coach, he's very bad looking, he's not a good character.

And, I don't like him.  :lol:

Blah, blah. You hate everything to do with Bayern, man.  :lol: Ribery is boss, he was the best player on the pitch in the reverse fixture against City.

Not with Bayern. I live there and you know, I sort of love it here at times. The Oktoberfest is pretty decent as well. :lol:

As with 'Bayern Munich' yes, you're right. Hate them.

:D

Park v Park, surely oldtype is watching this.

Basel have a "bad" Korean too among their ranks. I think oldtype was making his way over with his camera from watching Ji at Molineux on Sunday.