The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Tbf, dunno how anybody can be critical of the Newcastle fans.

I don't give a shite about Newcastle but listening to Kinnear's interviews pisses me off something terrible. The man is a deluded, arrogant fool. They're only going one way with Kinnear and those southern fuckwits and that's relegation, fair play to them for seeing past the short-term and trying to act for the greater good of the club.

Wonder if they've got their fellow fans slagging the fuck out of them and blaming them for the problems.

What do you mean?

Made a couple of edits to your post as an example.

I don't give a shite about Newcastle but listening to Kinnear's interviews pisses me off something terrible. The man is a deluded, arrogant fool. They're only going one way with Kinnear and those southern fuckwits and that's relegation, fair play to them for seeing past the short-term and trying to act for the greater good of the club.

Wonder if they've got their fellow fans slagging the fuck out of them and blaming them for the problems.

What do you mean?

Oh right, as in fans of other clubs having a go at us for protesting etc?

I completely agree then. Funny seeing fans of top four clubs calling Blackburn fans pathetic. Most of them have never had fuck all to complain about in their entire time supporting their teams.

What do you mean?

I completely agree then. Funny seeing fans of top four clubs calling Blackburn fans pathetic. Most of them have never had fuck all to complain about in their entire time supporting their teams.

Nah, I was referring to their very own fans slagging off those who are protesting and effectively blaming said protesters for assisting relegation. As happened on here and continues to do so.

What do you mean?

Nah, I was referring to their very own fans slagging off those who are protesting and effectively blaming said protesters for assisting relegation. As happened on here and continues to do so.

Oh. I see.

no doubt about it, this is his last game. Think he will resign too.

He would've resigned long ago if he had anything about him. He'll get his payoff.

Matt in Blackburn, via text: "I'm a Blackburn fan leaving at half-time. Lynch mob mentality not for me. Scared, frankly. Embarrassed by so-called 'support'. They bizarrely think the anti-Kean chants don't affect the players. That's not a home game atmosphere for the biggest match of the season."

I can sort of understand this mentality too. I always want to get behind the players at all costs, particular in a big derby game. I just think there's a lot to be said for them fans seeing the bigger picture and ignoring any short term success on the pitch. It's certainly not kneejerk what they're doing.

Guest bimpy474

joe kinnear will be printing his cv out as we speak....

Joe Kinnear

Fuckerty fuck fcuk, give me the fucking job you fuck.

Your a cunt

Yours JFK