The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Everybody just saying that the players are "haciendo la cama" ("making the bed") for Manzano, aka letting themselves go to get him sacked.

Disgraceful performance even if not intended. I'd be furious if I was an Atlético fan, and only a bit of that would be because of Manzano. Even if managed by a gerbil Atlético should beat Albacete.

Ajax v AZ suspended after a fan attacked the AZ keeper, who then wellied the fan and was sent off. AZ manager pulled his players off the pitch.

Pretty impressive result from Man Utd. Fulham at home are usually a really stern test.

Scoring that very early goal helped big time for them I'd imagine.

Certainly did, was a really soft one. Fulham not looking at all confident, wonder if Schwarzer being out is part of it.

Guest kingdawson

Atlético culminate the disaster, 0-1 to Albacete full time.

Throughout the years i've followed them, watched loads of their games, hoped they win, dissapointed if they lose.......i now realise that they are just born losers. No matter what manager they bring in, it will probably still go tits up.

Atlético culminate the disaster, 0-1 to Albacete full time.

Throughout the years i've followed them, watched loads of their games, hoped they win, dissapointed if they lose.......i now realise that they are just born losers. No matter what manager they bring in, it will probably still go tits up.

Their chairman sort of confirmed they are going for Simeone. That should appease the fans (he is idolized there) and protect the board's arses for the next six months. And then it will start again.