Agent Provocateurs Take 2

macphisto

Just been reading some of the stuff on the “Pardew on Total Sport” thread and can’t helping thinking that my original post of a few years back is even more relevant now than ever. Some of you have got to be working for the club, the reasoning on that thread is just baffling. There’s always the Teenage angst angle too I suppose.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,60160.0.html

Probably is a few on the Pardew Total Sport Thread who genuinely believe what they are saying and I can only be charitable and put that down to their love of the club blinding them to the obvious. Just sad that people are still being hood winked by the club and some people on here. I also find it scary that my original post in February 2009 is just as relevant today as it was back then.

Like my original post I wouldn’t give credit to some of the arguments being expressed in the Pardew Total Sport thread by replying as they really don’t merit a response. Similar to Holocaust Deniers in many respects in that I wouldn’t argue with them either due to their argument not being worthy of a reply.

PS. Admins I’m not trying to circumvent the locking of the original thread 

I had fish, chips and peas.

What's everyone else had for tea tonight?

Just noticed this, had exactly the same :aww:

Mushy peas I hope.

:snod:

I'll give you that one, works fine with fish and chips. But if we're talking more broadly, I'm not a massive fan of mushy peas.

Just noticed this, had exactly the same :aww:

Mushy peas I hope.

:snod:

I'll give you that one, works fine with fish and chips. But if we're talking more broadly, I'm not a massive fan of mushy peas.

Agreed. Fish and Chips is the only thing it works with.

Some of the Colonel's friend chicken, was alright like.

Friend chicken you say...